Mobile Marketing Campaigns
Mobile Marketing Campaigns
The notion that mobile may eventually supplant fixed internet connection has progressed from dramatic headlines to reality. We now know that we live in a mobile environment, with users preferring smaller devices with smaller screens.
Mobile marketing efforts remain increasingly recognized as a legitimate tool for reaching out to the target audience, with almost 55.68 per cent of online traffic originating from mobile devices (some sources claim this percentage is as high as 70 per cent).
That is not all. The COVID-19 epidemic has added fuel to this brisk digital trend (including mobile marketing), as customers worldwide increasingly rely on mobile devices for various reasons.
Also, Considering that the average time spent on mobile phones has expanded from 2 hours to around 5 hours per day. Also, reaching your target audience on their chosen platform is the best method to appeal to them. You may read more about these developments here.
Types Of Mobile Marketing Campaigns
Here are some similar themes that may remain noticed in the mobile marketing campaign examples that follow:
- Raising brand awareness among the target demographic.
- Keeping clients and enhancing their customer lifetime value
- Customer service after the transaction and easy onboarding
- Obtaining genuine opt-in requests via providing immediate benefit.
- We are notifying smartphone users about current promos.
- Push notifications on mobile apps provide real-time updates.
- Obtaining priceless feedback
- Running a successful referral campaign.
- Personalization via dynamic content.
- I was keeping track of user activity.
- I am providing location-based services and promotions.
- They are selling more items or services to a specific clientele.
- Follow up with transactions or trigger campaigns in reaction to a user’s activity or inaction.
- We are bringing back clients who are about to leave.
- A good mobile marketing strategy might be hyper-focused on any of the criteria listed above, or it could combine them.
Examples of Successful Mobile Marketing Campaigns
Finally, let’s take a closer look at some of the most effective digital marketing initiatives that used mobile phones to increase brand exposure.
1. Domino’s Piece of the Pie Rewards
Domino’s had to “go big” to get attention, while Pizza Hut was the official Super Bowl sponsor. Also, And the firm accomplished this achievement thanks to its novel Piece of the Pie Rewards programme.
Although, Customers could enrol in the Rewards Program and gain 10 points for scanning any pizza. Yes, even if it wasn’t a Domino’s pizza! Also, After accumulating 60 points, the individual would earn a free Domino’s pizza!
Although, This guerrilla mobile marketing campaign required only a basic AI-powered pizza scanning smartphone app. Also, which resulted in a massive amount of user-generated material and improved brand recognition.
2. Ogilvy & Mathers Scrabble: Free WiFi
Through their “Free WiFi” mobile marketing campaign, advertising behemoths Ogilvy & Mather posed this critical subject to Paris.
The company collaborated with Scrabble to provide smartphone users free WiFi connectivity, particularly in underserved areas. Also, The catch was simple: show off your spelling talents and earn points to acquire access to the internet for extended periods. The businesses also promoted the idea through social media marketing initiatives.
The result was incredible: people unscrambled over 6,000 phrases to get over 110,000 minutes of free WiFi! Not to add that the mobile applications remained downloaded in droves during this time!
What exactly are mobile marketing campaigns? Also, Mobile marketing is a multi-channel digital marketing approach that aims to contact a target audience via websites, email, SMS and MMS, social media, and applications on their smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices. Also, Customers’ attention (and wallets) have shifted to smartphones recently.
mobile marketing campaign examples
best mobile marketing campaigns
innovative mobile marketing
mobile marketing examples in india
mobile app marketing examples
best mobile marketing campaigns 2021
mobile advertising analytics
Also read: White Label Digital PR Agency
Review Mobile Marketing Campaigns.